THE RIGHT GIFT FOR HIM: SOME ORIGINAL IDEAS
Christmas is the right time for showing the ones we love our affection, maybe through a present. If you still don’t know what to give to your male partner, we’ve prepared a guide with some tips for men’s Christmas gifts to help you. It contains different kinds of products, but with something in common: the quality of materials.
- RESISTANT WALLETS THAT WILL LAST THROUGH TIME
People often underestimate wallets as presents, because they consider them ordinary. On the contrary, they’re extremely useful and used on a daily basis. That’s why we’re suggesting two types, with a different shape and colour, but both made of leather:
- the black wallet by Yuima Nakazato: the shining black leather of this accessory, once opened, reveals pockets, a purse and the colourful iridescent world of this Japanese designer, drawing the inspiration for his works from the cosmos, nature and futuristic scenarios;
- the red wallet by Il Bisonte: a real example of Italian handicraft, since the company is located in Florence and produces bags and accessories in cowhide. This is a kind of leather that, after a proper vegetable tanning process, gets an aged look and becomes softer and more durable. When you’re looking for men’s Christmas gifts, don’t forget this special leather accessory.
- THE PERFECT BACKPACK FOR ADVENTURE LOVERS
Have you no ideas about men’s Christmas gifts for your partner? Your partner loves going for long walks in nature? Or simply cycling to work? Then the ideal Christmas gift for him is a Master-Piece backpack. The materials characterising it are nylon – to protect it from rain, bumps and scratching – and leather for its inserts – to make them stronger. The company is Japanese and gives great importance to craftsmanship and the choice of materials. Its designs are appreciated in Europe, too, for its innovative yet practical style.
- NEW PERFUMES FOR THE MAN WHO DOESN’T IGNORE DETAILS
Men, too, are fond of perfumes, and you can bet on it: they won’t resist to some of our latest fragrances. They are unisex eau de toilette, but specifically meant for meeting the tastes of both men and women. They’re therefore less intense than traditional male scents. They’re men’s Christmas gifts very special. Here are the features of our latest products:
- the Florential perfume by Comme des Garçons is an innovative scent: it doesn’t try to imitate existing essences, but rather invents a new one for the cistus flower, which has no smell at all. How can it do it? By recreating the sweet and peppery notes of flowers with the resin of cistus leaves, sandalwood, a bit of pink pepper and incense. The result is an intense fragrance, with an oriental touch which mitigates the flowery notes and makes it therefore suitable for men, too;
- the 3# nota di viaggio (ciavuru d’amuri) perfume by Meo Fusciuni is instead a journey to Sicily: the protagonist of this eau de toilette is a warm fig note, combined with jasmine. The sweetness of these elements is, once again, limited by incense, which adds a smoky tone, typical of male scents.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT GARMENT IN WINTER: QUILTED JACKETS
With a soft down and duck filling, facing even the windiest winter days isn’t a problem. If the jacket is short – and therefore practical – and with a straight rather than rounded outline, it becomes a pleasure. If your partner is a rather sporty type, we suggest the Anchor Allterrain down jacket by Descente. This jacket perfectly follows the body’s lines and was designed by a company specialised in ski clothing.
He won’t risk suffering from cold, then. And the most intrepid men can have a yellow version, too.
- CARDIGAN: A GIFT TO WEAR EVERY DAY – AND IN VARIOUS SEASONS
A cardigan is a versatile clothing item because you can use it during different times of the year, since you can wear it unbuttoned. And the cardigan by GRP is made of lambswool, which is simply perfect in winter. The fibres of lambswool are extremely fine because they’re very soft, but it has good insulating properties, too and will therefore make your partner feel warm under every condition.
- ALL THE SOFTNESS AND WARMTH OF ALPACA WOOL IN A SCARF
Finding a scarf for a man is sometimes a challenge. In some cases materials are wonderful, but the patterns and colours are too vivid; in other cases the problem is exactly the opposite. If your man is looking for a scarf with a simple colour, you can surprise him at Christmas with this scarf by Label Under Construction: it’s black, so it suits any style.
But most of all it’s made of wool and soft alpaca wool, light, warm to the touch and a wonderful insulator. To give you an idea of its quality, consider who alpaca clothes were meant for: Inca emperors.
- NEW OFFERS IN OUR OUTLET
Looking for alternative ideas about men’s Christmas gifts? In the outlet section you can find as many as you wish: clothes and accessories like the ones we’ve listed above, as well as others, at a discounted price, but with the same high quality.